Career Opportunities Bank DBS Indonesia is part of DBS Group, one of the largest financial services groups in Asia with dominant positions in consumer banking, treasury and markets, asset management, securities brokerage, equity and debt fund raising. With expansion of the Bank, we are looking for high caliber individuals to fill in the following position :
Established in 1989, and part of the Singapore-based DBS Group, PT Bank DBS Indonesia (DBS Indonesia) has one of the longest heritage in Asia. With 34 branches and 1,200 full time employees across 11 major cities in Indonesia, DBS Indonesia provides a full range of services in consumer, SME and corporate banking activities.
Recognized as “Best Wealth Manager in Indonesia” by The Asset and “Best Foreign Exchange Bank in Indonesia” by Global Finance, DBS Indonesia is also a recipient of Bisnis Indonesia’s “Banking Efficiency Award” two years in a row (2012 to 2013).
- To achieve zero defects and input financial transactions correctly
- To perform all counter teller transactions as per KYC/AML guidelines, procedures and DOA
- Balancing end of day transactions accurately; includes cash and non-cash transactions, such as TT/RTGS/SKN instructions
- Verification and confirmation of all financial application forms
- Prepare cash vault book
- To assist CSO on customer enquiries through walk in client/phone call/fax
- Respond timely to queries and verification required from other departments, such as CBG Ops, etc
- To perform other clerical duties as assigned by supervisor
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position available.