BINUS is one of the fastest growing organizations in education sector in Indonesia. We offer comfortable workplace, as well as excellent prospects for professional and career development.
Now, We invite all qualified candidates to be part of our Big Family.
Education has become one of the basic human needs in the world. A way to enhance life, education should define its quality from the very first step. Innovation, excellence, quality are some of the traits that good education should have and induce to its students.
BINA NUSANTARA started its path towards today’s grandness with a humble beginning. Hard work, dedication, commitment, and clear vision combined with the passion to educate young minds have led this institution, once a small computer course to transform into an integrated educational institution, educating generations of students over the course of thirty years.
At BINA NUSANTARA, every single element is entitled to the spirit of enhancing lives through education. Ensuring every parents that their children will receive nothing but the best in quality education, endorsing every students to achieve nothing but their personal best in various fields.
This spirit is implemented in each unit in the BINA NUSANTARA group, from BINUS International School, Undergraduate and Graduate Programs, Doctoral Program, to Training Center (Informal Education). Staff, teachers, lecturers, and students are committed in enhancing not only their lives, but also the generation as a whole.
However, the dream on becoming a World-Class Knowledge Institution never ends. BINA NUSANTARA commits to continuously learning and developing towards the future, where each step taken is a worthy contribution for achieving the goal of becoming an institution for global generation.
Lowongan Kerja Yayasan Bina Nusantara
Posisi : School Counselor
- Guidance for student progression
- Generate student action plans for his or her grade level
- Set up health and social education programs
- Maintain two-way communication with all stakeholders
- Involve in class placements, with level heads and teachers
- Completes assessments and counseling, keeping records with high confidentiality
- Conduct psychological assessment and admission interviews
- Master Degree in Psychology or related, preferably in Educational Psychology or Clinical Child Psychology
- Having Good counseling and mentoring skills
- Have minimum 2 year work experience in a relevant field
- Self-motivated and a Team Player at the same time
- Good analytical & conceptual thinking skills, creative and innovative
- Excellent written and spoken English