Lee Cooper started over 100years ago. We have been crafting Denim in East London since 1908. Lee Cooper has been present in Indonesia since 1989 and is now one of the leading Denim Brands with over 100 of its own outlets spreading across the archipelago of Indonesia.
We are the British one. We value our Heritage. Our spirit is Young, Stylish and Fun. If you have the passion of The Mission "To Deliver Our most to Give Value to All Stakeholder", have the same Vision "To be the Most Desirable" and can bring along “The Values” of Thirst for Learning, Innovation, Embrace Diversity, Togetherness, Young at Heart and Take Ownership, then you are welcomed to join our crowd.
Our VISION is “to be the most desirable” and we carry our MISSION “to deliver our most to give value to all stakeholders”, we take ownership grooming ourselves to be the best leaders, performing as a champion team, giving our most to deliver values to all stakeholders.
Lowongan Kerja PT Lee Cooper Indonesia
Posisi : Executive Secretary
Bintaro, Tangerang Selatan
Providing a comprehensive, confidential and professional support service to the Board of Executive and other division within the organization in all aspects concerned with the efficient and effective successful operation of the Company
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the Board of Executive and other division within the organization and external parties
- Compile, draft/edit correspondences/materials to the Board and other division within the organization
- Managing domestic and international correspondences to the Board and other division within the organization
- Preparation of presentations and other materials for meetings.
- Organization and administration of local meetings and local/international visitors – coordinating all logistics (e.g. ticketing, accommodations, attendees, timings, equipment and rooms).
- Ensure timely preparation, payment, reimbursements and expense reports
- Ensure files and records are properly organized and maintained.
- Ensure all legal/licenses/permits document are valid, organized and maintained.
- Effective planning of domestic and international travel arrangement (incl. visa and online travel).
- Strong command of MS Office applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Good knowledge of processing the government licenses (i.e. Visa, Passport, IKTA, RPTKA, etc)
- Preferred proficiency in travelling arrangement (ticketing, visa and accommodation) including online travel management
- Effective planning and coordinating local meetings and international visitors.
- Have the ability to build relationships with an international network and related parties across different levels internally and externally.
- Share and demonstrate PT. Lee Cooper Indonesia’s Core Values
- Attention to detail, speed, pro-active, independently and an ability “to get things done” is vital
- Strong customer service ethic required
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Planning and Prioritization