Commonwealth Bank has continued focusing on providing a full range of banking services. It is well positioned as a leading provider of Wealth Management services, and also expanding wider in Retail and SME, by offering tailored financial solutions to serve customer needs.
Serving customers through its branches in 32 major cities, operates more than 100 ATM’s and also linked with the largest ATM networks, such as ATM Bersama and PRIMA/BCA. In addition, Commonwealth Bank provides customers with comfortable, reliable and easy banking access through Internet Banking and Mobile Banking which first application in Indonesia to have investment features, allowing a customer to buy mutual funds and place deposits at anytime and anywhere.
In line with a vision of “to excel at securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities”, since 2013, according to a survey of Banking Service Excellence Monitoring (BSEM), Commonwealth Bank has been the only foreign owned-bank to achieve a 4 consecutive year of the top 10 amongst all banks in Indonesia, in terms of service quality. And in 2015, Commonwealth Bank had maintained Fitch Rating national long-term rating of 'AAA' with a Stable Outlook. This is a sixth time consecutive achievement since 2010, and it is a clear testament that the company financial condition is stable.
We are looking to build upon some terrific strengths; a respected brand, a strong position in our core markets and most important of all; talented, motivated and well trained employees. People with real passion, energy and enthusiasm - whose potential we aim to fulfil. The benefits are:
- A well-known international financial services organization with global reputation
- Global networks and strong presence in Australia, Asia and Europe
- Clear visions and business strategies
- Performance-based organization that merit every distinguish achievement
- Strong and diverse team
- Strong employee value and business ethics
- Rich with attractive employee engagement programs
- Competitive remuneration package in the market
Lowongan Kerja PT. Bank Commonwealth
Posisi : Operational Risk Dashboard & Reporting Specialist
- Membuat pelaporan dashboard operation & IT risk dan performance secara berkala
- Mengelola dan melakukan follow up untuk setiap action item yang telah disepakati
- Memastikan semua material dan pelaporan untuk di arsip secara terstruktur.
- Memastikan semua kejadian risiko operasional pada divisi IT dan operations dilaporkan pada dashboard.
- Memiliki setidaknya 3 tahun pengalaman di area Manajemen Risiko dan Audit
- Memiliki pengalaman dalam pelaporan risk dashboard dan risk reporting
- Memiliki pengalaman dalam melakukan pengolahan data menggunakan sistem aplikasi
- Mengenal dengan baik risiko operasional Bank
Lowongan Kerja PT. Bank Commonwealth ini berlaku sampai 5 Juni 2017, silahkan melakukan lamaran secara online di link berikut >>