- Security Guarding Services
- Electronic Security Systems
- Cash Services
- Justice Services
- To be recognized as the global leader in providing security solutions
- Mission Statement
- ‘To meet our customers’ security needs by providing integrated solutions, and by doing so, enhance our shareholder value’
- Our mission statement puts customers first, as we believe that the only way to succeed in the long term is by understanding and meeting your needs. We then focus on integrated security solutions having understood that we must provide a range of security products and services that will be pulled together seamlessly to provide the integrated solutions. Thirdly, we refer to shareholder value. This demonstrates our belief that the reason companies exist and prosper is to provide a long-term return on the investment for its shareholders.
- Delivering innovative products and services
- Providing excellent customer service
- Having committed employees who are proud of our company
- Continuously improving the way we do things
- Making sound commercial decisions
- We are a modern progressive company, dedicated to delivering a flexible service, tailored to customer needs
- We combine leading-edge technology with highly trained professionals to deliver industry leading security solutions – the ideal man-machine mix
- We employ specialist teams operating within core industry sectors providing unrivalled expertise
- To deliver; beyond expectation, provide pro-active solutions, quantifiable risk improvements and tangible value
- G4S Security Services (G4S) is the global leader in security services, we operate above 100 countries in 6 continents. Currently we are seeking special individuals with enthusiasm and competencies to grow with us.
What we do touches people’s lives in nearly every area you can imagine. Joining G4S offers a world of exciting challenges, great career opportunities and a chance to be part of the second largest private workforce in the world.
Lowongan Kerja PT G4S Security Services
Posisi : Credit Controller Supervisor
- Timely and accurate processing of contract and creation of invoices as per billing schedule, approve sales journal and/or sign contract schedule and/or as per upgrade/downgrade amendments.
- Timely issuance of the customers’ invoices each month, properly checked for accuracy and authorized, which includes compilation of the necessary statements and data required as per contract, and to be delivered together with invoices to customers.
- Ensure that the correct and consistent customer information is maintained on the financial system as well as the peripheral systems at all times.
- Supervise the high volume processing of cash receipts, ensuring that the posting, coding, reconciliation and reporting functions are completed in a timely manner and in compliance with the Finance month-end timelines.
- Prepare monthly cash receipts reports, and monitor cash transactions to ensure that daily bank and sub-ledger activity balances to the report.
- Supervise assignments and the allocation of all resources to ensure compliance with departmental commitments, as well as regular meetings with the team to ensure compliance with established practices
- Hold Bachelor Degree, preferably majoring in Accounting or other relevant discipline
- Min 3 years experiences in the same position
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as facilitation skills
- Excellent in computer skill (MS Office, Power points, etc.)
- Expert negotiation skills, persuasiveness and the ability to influence people positively
- Good in English both oral and written