Jobs Vacancy - Sabah Shell Petroleum Company Ltd (993229-W) is a Shell Malaysia upstream company engaged in exploration and production of petroleum resources in Sabah under production sharing contracts.
The company operates oil fields located offshore Sabah and has recently recorded several significant new offshore discoveries, auguring well for Shell’s continued long-term presence in Sabah. Shell Malaysia and Sabah Shell Petroleum Company are partners in Malaysia’s progress and remain committed to long-term and sustainable business growth.
We invite you to join with us for jobs position as :
To provide Process Automation, Control and Optimization (Instrumentation) engineering discipline support for the North Sabah/Baram Delta Operations Asset Integrity Assessment – Life Extension Studies that is required to be carried out as part of the EOR PSC Joint Collaboration Agreement AI Assessment Joint Working Team by applying PACO and facilities engineering skills and experience to carry out these studies,evaluation and technology options as well as cost estimates.
Which includes assessment of Asset equipment/process system reliability & life expectancy utilizing current performance data/history,provide recommendations and prioritize actions based on the agreed performance criteria that will be set to align these actions against the various ongoing development/maintenance execution program within the Asset being assessed.
On completion of the AI Life Extension studies,the incumbent may be utilized in the implementation support for the actions generated within the Assets.
- PACO discipline - Support the AI Assessments/Life Extension Studies across BDO and SSPC Asset in the area of PACO/Instrumentation systems. Carry out assessments of the PACO/Instrumentation equipment and related systems to ascertain adequacy for the current and future operations of the facilities,taking into consideration future capacity requirements,current equipment age & performance,sparing/compatibility,new technology and latest DEP/DEM & regulatory requirements.
- Cost Estimate – Provide cost estimations where required to the Cost and Planning Engineer for input into the final report.
- Liaison / Coordination with other parties for areas requiring resources/information such as operations & maintenance,projects,C&P services etc.
- Provide regular updates to the team’s report for all stake holders.
- This position is a 2 year CONTRACT role with possible contract extension.
- Degree holder in Electrical/Electronic or Control & Automation Engineering with minimum of 15 years Oil and Gas industry working experience in electrical discipline (design, construction, CSU) and/or process controls/instrumentation maintenance engineering.
- At least 5 years experience of working in a Senior PACO Engineer Role.
- Working knowledge of the Shell DEP system, and familiarity with appropriate International Standards.
- Experience in frontline (offshore) maintenance execution and involvement in Asset Life Extension studies/assessments will be an asset.
- Fluent understanding and working knowledge of the DCS, IPS, F&G Systems and pneumatic instrumentation systems.
Sabah Shell Petroleum
Shell House, Level 2, Off
Jalan Changkat Semantan,
Damansara Heights 50490