Job Vacancy PT. Nissan Motor Indonesia November 2012. PT. Nissan Motor Indonesia is a collaboration between Nissan Motors and Indomobil Group. The company was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia. Factory Purwakarta taken over from the former Nissan manufacturer PT. Indokaya (1969-1983) and PT. Ismac Nissan (1983-1986). PT Nissan Motor Indonesia has a concept that is well-known for their employees Nissan Way, which is a principle in thinking and acting for its employees in their daily activities, and the most important thing is to focus on the interests of customers.
PT Nissan Motor Indonesia is an automotive company that has managed to produce cars that are a favorite of Indonesian society, including the Grand Livina, X-Trail, and now the latest is the Juke and March. Nissan has a vision to enrich the lives of every individual, with the mission of providing products and services in a unique and innovative automotive that produces a high success rate for all vehicle users with its alliance with Renaults
Along with the rapid development of the company, through Job Vacancies PT. Nissan Motor Indonesia we invite professional candidates who have a concern about customer needs and have an urge for a very good performance, to make a career at position as :
Supply Quality Assurance Staff (Code: SQA)
- Conduct audit activity to supplier (Quality Management System Audit, Process and Product Audit)
- Making audit report and improvement activity plan
- Conduct follow up activity against activity plan
- Evaluate supplier at the sourcing phase from quality view
- Evaluate supplier performance by issuing monthly report
- Male, Age between 25-30 years old.
- Holding S1 degree major in Engineering from reputable university with GPA minimum 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Having more than 2 years experience in automotive industry.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Basically understand process knowledge of stamping press.
- Familiar with Quality specification in stamping process.
- Having high capability to do problem solving and countermeasure.
- Understand about basic Dies structure and press mechanism.
- Very familiar with ISO/TS 16949.
- Having good interpersonal relationship, communication skill & able to work as team.
- Computer literate, fast learned, can work under pressure, available work overtime, willing to travel, hard working, and has big interest in automotive.
- Work Location : NMI Plant (Cikampek)
- Negotiation with suppliers
- Communicate with Nissan Global
- Analyze and evaluate supplier bids, proposals, and quotation
- Conduct sourcing activity to achieve localization target
- Male, Single, age below 30 years old
- Holding S1 degree from reputable university major in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00
- Having 1 year experience in the same related field (fresh graduate are welcome to apply)
- Having good analytical thinking, numerical ability, good perspective and more on accuracy
- Having good interpersonal skill, negotiation skill, communicative, and can work as team
- Fluent in English is a must (both oral and written)
- Computer literate, fast learned, can work under pressure, available work overtime, willing to travel, hard working, and has interest in automotive
- Willing to be placed in Purwakarta
HRD Nissan Motor Indonesia