Job Vacancy PT Nissan Motor Indonesia. PT Nissan Motor Indonesia is a Japanese multinational automotive manufacturers. This brand is a major division of the Nissan Group. PT Nissan Motor Indonesia formerly marketed under the brand name Datsun until 1983. The main office is located in the Ginza area of Chūō-ku, Tokyo but Nissan plans to move their main offices to Yokohama, Kanagawa by 2010, with construction already started in 2007. In 2011, they officially moved headquarters to Nishi-ku, Yokohama.
PT Nissan Motor Indonesia is the sixth largest automobile manufacturer in the world, behind Toyota, General Motors, Volkswagen AG, Hyundai Motor Group, and Ford in 2010. In 1999, Nissan formed an alliance with Renault SA of France, with Renault holding a 43.4% stake in Nissan, while Nissan holds 15% of Renault shares in 2008. Along with the usual lineup, Nissan's luxury car brand marketing also called Infiniti.
Now, We tell You about Job Vacancies PT Nissan Motor Indonesia, to make a career and become a profesional through position as :
Quality Assurance Purchasing Staff
- Conduct follow up activity against activity plan
- Conduct audit activity to supplier (Quality Management System Audit, Process and Product Audit)
- Making audit report and improvement activity plan
- Evaluate supplier performance by issuing monthly report
- Evaluate supplier at the sourcing phase from quality view
- Male, Age between 25-30 years old.
- Bachelor degree (S1) majoring in Engineering from reputable university with GPA minimum 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Having more than 2 years experience in automotive industry.
- Excellent in English, both oral and written.
- Basically understand process knowledge of stamping press.
- Familiar with Quality specification in stamping process.
- High capability to do problem solving and countermeasure.
- Understand about basic Dies structure and press mechanism.
- Very familiar with ISO/TS 16949.
- Has good interpersonal relationship, communication skill & able to work as team.
- Computer literate, fast learner, able to work under pressure, available to work overtime, willing to travel, hard working, and has big interest in automotive.
PT Nissan Motor Indonesia