As a form of commitment to customer satisfaction, safety and health demands and environment, PT. Hutama Karya (Persero) implements the standards of Quality Management, Occupational Safety and Health (K3), and Environment. This commitment is evidenced by the acquisition of internationally renewed certificates that are continually updated on a regular basis.
Opened HK Region II jobs for HSE Project Manager positions in Jakarta, West Java, Banten, South Sumatera, Bengkulu, Lampung, and Babel areas
- Male / female, maximum age 38 years;
- Minimal education D3 Engineering, except Computer and Computer Engineering;
- Experience working in HSE construction project at least 3 years;
- Has an AK3 Construction certificate and other skills certificates that support the construction work;
- Mastering HSE Management System for construction & traffic management, and mastering HSE related standards and regulations.
Application File Requirements
- Latest photos
- Copy of diploma and transcript
- Other relevant completeness
If you are interested and meet the requirements of the company, please immediately send the application file to
PT Hutama Karya (Persero) Region II
Antam Office Office Tower B Building 19th Floor
Jl. TB. Simatupang No. 1, Jagakarsa, South Jakarta
Or e-mail to email@example.com
Remember, registration is only open until March 15, 2018.
Keep trying and good luck!
Note: For those who meet the requirements, will be called to undergo the next stage.