In its more than 120 years history, Philips’ portfolio has changed profoundly, but innovation has always remained and will remain the cornerstone of our strategy. Across Consumer Lifestyle, Healthcare and Lighting, Philips has the right portfolio to address key societal issues, such as ageing populations, improving the livability of our cities, promoting healthy lifestyles and a more sustainable world.
Innovation is at the core of the business, to make the world healthier and more sustainable through meaningful utilization of this. Philips Research works closely with academic and industrial partners on a global scale to address people’s needs, using this joint innovative power to bring more innovations to the market effectively and faster. This approach has enabled the company to surprise people with breakthrough innovations for over 90 years, covering everything from lamps and radio to medical equipment, electric shavers, television and semiconductors.
Philips delivers deep experiences in touch with the social and emotional needs of customers in their homes: from a cup of freshly brewed coffee in the morning to the reassurance that you are giving your baby the best nutrition of mother’s milk, with the aid of the baby feeding accessory brand that most mothers trust. Whether it is using the best sonic technology to care for your teeth or latest shaving skin care technology, Philips products are designed around the users and the aim to improve people’s lives – every single day.
Lowongan Kerja PT Philips Indonesia
Posisi : Sales Business Analyst (IT)
Perform as specialized support for Traditional Trade Market department which will be Performs, as a specialized worker, assignments that require consultation of specialists to get a clear view on WHAT has to be delivered and that require analysis of the available data in order to decide HOW to best carry out the assignment. The role will identifies key issues and patterns from partial conflicting data. It is expected that sales analyst will finds solutions on the basis of theoretical insights and experience for deviating situations. He / she will be working autonomously within established procedures and practices and Drafts limited improvement projects within a unit and introduces new supporting process activities.
Key Responsibilities :
- This role will be the specialist whom responsible for DMS (distribution management system) business process, maintenance, enhancements of troubleshooting witch relate the business process at Philips with the business process of Distributors
- To monitors and identify any defect in the distributors business process which reflected in the DMS system
- To oversee the distributors sales data which may include but not limited to stock, sales, warehouse status etc.
- Responsible to ensure that business process are all capture in the system
- Perform as the person in contact for distributors about for any trouble or defect of DMS system.
- Interact with the IT system vendor / developers in the event of system enhancement. The role include the UAT system process
- Interact with the auditors (external auditors) at the event of sales and distributors audit agenda, to prepare relevant documentations and process descriptions to the auditors
- To file periodic report of business process and performance.
Critical Requirement :
- Bachelor degree in relevant studies, graduate in Information Technology is a big plus
- Hands on experience working with ERP system for about 3-5 years
- Experienced in managing business process of a company e.g sales productions or warehouses
- A person with strong business process oversee, high attention on details on defect or mall functions
- Working experience as a business analyst in an IT consultant will be appreciated
- Has advanced skills with spreadsheets, databases, pivot tables and data query logic
- Sound business knowledge specifically within a matrix organizational environment
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) as well as interpersonal skills
- Good command in English is a must
- Ability to interact with others in a professional, courteous and ethical manner
- Collaboration, speed and execution
- Leverages standard practices
- Delivers on commitments