At our core we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting edge software and operational concepts. Driven by algorithm-based optimization, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and capacity balancing with partner fleets, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Professionally run company with many ex-bulge bracket bankers and top tier consultants, yet local in our approach and nimble like a startup.
- You will get to interact with top talent across the region, not just in Indonesia, and we foster a strong mutual respect and learning environment
Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Ninja Xpress
Posisi : Software Engineer in QA
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with product team to understand requirements, design comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Execute the plans to throughly test all software releases under your charge, which can include client and server side products, API platform and server infrastructure.
- Create automated tests for the test cases, manually test software for which automation is not available yet.
- Report and track defects, prepare test plan report, sign off on releases.
- Help define, implement and drive adoption of QA best practices and processes. Proactively help improve processes.
- Support other test areas including performance, load, security.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related major.
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience in automated and manual testing in web and mobile apps.
- Deep understanding of software QA, including best practices, proceses and all kinds of testing.
- Highly skilled in automated test tools (like Cucumber, Selenium, Appium) for web, mobile and server-side software.
- Extensive hands-on experience with programming in any modern language.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Data storage: MariaDB, ElasticSearch
- Data access, messaging: Hibernate, Hazelcast, Kafka
- Server core: Java on Play, microservices, AKKA
- Frontend: HTML5/AngularJS web apps, native Android apps
- Infrastructure and deployment: AWS, Docker, Ansible