Lowongan Kerja PT Softex Indonesia - Pioneering the production and marketing of sanitary napkin products in Indonesia, Softex came into being in the early 1970s. Since then we have grown into a leading consumer goods company in Indonesia and across the region of South East Asia. We are now proudly the owner of various market leading brands across the baby care, adult care, and feminine care industries.
Some of our most popular brands are Sweety, Happy Nappy, Softex, V Class, Confidence, and Softies have become household brands with distinctive differentiation.
TO BE ENDURINGLY RESPONSIBLE IN IMPROVING ALL ASPECTS OF HUMAN LIFE
Our vision is to readily assume a responsibility in improving the various aspects of human existence. This includes paying attention to the effect our day-to-day action on economic, social, living environments. Our vision is put into action through programs with a balanced focus on people, planet and profit. This is further translated into activities purposely designed to bring tangible benefits to our society, consumers, customer, employees and shareholders.
TO ENHANCE THE QUALITY OF LIFE OF THOSE TOUCHED BY US
Here are the principles of how we live that every day:
It has always been, and will always be, about quality marketed at fair price.
Our brands each possess lively, energetic personality and aim to fill the life of those we touched with joy, excitement and satisfaction.
Modern families everywhere whose aspirations are to live their life to the fullest, the babies, toddlers, teenagers, young adults and mature individuals everywhere whose aspirations are our inspirations and reasons for being.
Employees are treated as family members, because it’s not just a job, it’s our home where together we strive to enhance the quality of life of those around us. Together, we embrace diversity to create a home where each of us can be ourselves. We always treat each other with respect and dignity. And we hold each other to that standard.
We know that as we deliver in each of these areas, we enjoy the kind of success that rewards our shareholders. We are fully accountable to get each of these elements right so that Softex Indonesia – and everyone it touches – can endure and thrive
Job Description :
- Develops and reviews contracts with suppliers or vendors or other third parties (e.g. non disclosure agreement, corporate sponsorship agreements, consultancy agreements, agreement with contractors, etc.) relating to the Company’s day to day operations, in order to protect and maximize Company’s interests and to comply with prevailing Indonesian laws and regulations.
- Develops and reviews corporate legal agreements and documents (e.g. power of attorney, commissioners’ or directors’ approval, etc.) to comply with the Company’s articles of association and prevailing Indonesian laws and regulations
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Law.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Understand about Corporate/Business Law.
- Able to create agreement draft in English
- English profiency is a must
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to be placed in Alam Sutera - Tangerang.