Selasa, 16 Mei 2017

Lowongan Kerja PT Semen Indonesia Beton

PT. Semen Gresik (Persero) Tbk, which is now renamed PT. Semen Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, has decided to form a readymix company named PT. SGG Prima Beton with its main purpose is as a marketing tool. The Certificate of incorporation has been signed and signed by notary on April 11, 2012 with a 99.9% shareholding by PT. Semen Gresik (Persero) TBK while the remaining 0.1% is owned by Citizens Cooperative Semen Gresik (KWSG). The company also legal entities to obtain authorization from the ministry of law and human rights no: AHU-27994.AH.01.01. Year 2012 on May 25, 2012.

At 2014 is two years since the initial establishment of the company in 2012, and is now doing business in several private and government agencies. 2014 work plan is dominated by commercialization and structuring organsasi fullest. However, if there is a chance that the next project can get by the company would be more familiar brand accelerate concrete company in the national market.

Should these positions interest you, kindly mail a detailed resume and quote the position code, within 2 week, and send it to:

Human Capital Division
PT. Semen Indonesia Beton
Jl. Tebet Timur Dalam 8X No.15 Jakarta Selatan

QUALITY DELIVERY GREEN
QUALITY - Kualitas terjamin dengan adanya pemahaman yang komprehensif mulai dari persemenan sampai dengan perbetonan serta didukung dengan pelaralatan laboratorium yang sangat memadai dari PT. Semen Indonesia (Persero) Tbk.

DELIVERY - Adanya jaminan pengiriman beton yang didukung penuh oleh tiga pabrik semen besar yang masih tergabung dalam Semen Indonesia Group yaitu PT. Semen Gresik, PT. Semen Padang dan PT. Semen Tonasa yang tersebar di seluruh wilayah Indonesia

GREEN - Sesuai dengan budaya PT. Semen Indonesia yang sangat peduli terhadap lingkungan, PT. SGG Prima Beton selaku anak usaha juga menerapkan hal yang sama yang akan di cerminkan dalam Dipergunakannya peralatan Truck Mixer Hino FM 260 JM standart Euro 2 yang sudah lolos uji emisi. Lokasi Batching Plant yang memakai sytem batching plant Weed mix yang ramah lingkungan serta dikelilingi oleh tumbuh-tumbuhan yang hijau. Diterapkannya system pengolahan limbah untuk meminimalisir adanya limbah padat maupun cair.

Lowongan Kerja PT Semen Indonesia Beton

   
Posisi : Kepala Plant
Aceh - Sigli

Persyaratan :
  1. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
  2. At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
  3. Required Skill(s): Concrete knowledge,
  4. Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
Lowongan Kerja PT Semen Indonesia Beton ini berlaku sampai 14 Juni 2017, silahkan melakukan lamaran secara online di link berikut >>
Lamaran Online

0 comments

Posting Komentar