We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.
We are an Indonesian National company with International Capabilities. With over 41 years of experience in Mining, Engineering and Construction, and Offshore Base Services, Petrosea is recognized as one of Indonesia's leading contractors. Petrosea offers a unique and comprehensive array of services to the Indonesian Mining sector and we believe we are the only Indonesian company with the ability to deliver a complete 'Pit to Port' mining solution
Together with its holding company, PT Indika Energy Tbk, Petrosea is able to provide solutions in the total energy supply chain. Understanding the demands of the industry and having the full suites of expertise in Engineering and project management in Indonesia, high-quality construction capabilities, ability to complete complex projects on schedule, local knowledge and focus on human capital management and development, enable us to provide consistent results and positions ourself to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers
We believe our principal competitive strengths include:
- Uniquely positioned as a full service mining solutions provider to coal producers in Indonesia
- Providing reliable and efficient services to a stable customer base
- Strong management team and well-trained workforce with significant industry experience
- Commitment to Zero harm to people, community and environment
Lowongan Kerja PT Petrosea Tbk
Posisi : Civil Foreman
Banten - Tangerang
DESKRIPSI PEKERJAAN :
- Plan and supervise Civil activities regarding tools requirement, sparepart, and consumable goods and also manpower planning in establishment, maintenance, and repairement of Site.
- Responsible in maintain and repair Civil system in Site/Project.
- Check and examine all mechanical location and equipment and economizing by using test equipment standard and observe its function.
- Conduct formal annual performance review all direct reports, identifying strengths and weaknesses, training needs and agreeing upon goals for the future
- Provide ongoing coaching, mentoring and performance counselling as required for all direct reports
- Prepare and submitt reporting required by BMP in a timely manner
- Communicate and Monitor safety procedures implementation in work environment and process in order to maintain safety awareness at all times and adhere to Petrosea guidelines and regulations in this respect
- Review and analyze of failure to plant, monitor degradation and report pending equipment failure for compilation into backlog
- Monitor and maintain Work Order (WO) to ensure Work Order information is processed in accordance with BMP.
- Minimum High School degree
- Minimum 3 years experiences in Civil Engineering
- Understand and ability in using tools, special tools, and workshop facilities.
- Good knowledge in heavy machine technology.
- Experienced in maintain heavy machine and understand manual shop, part book, operation and maintenance manual, and other references, in order to do daily control, inspection and program schedule overhaul, repair and overhaul, and also troubleshooting / diagnose.
- Proactive safety attitudes.
Lowongan Kerja PT Petrosea Tbk ini berlaku sampai 10 Juni 2017, Apabila Anda memenuhi persyaratan diatas, segera kirimkan aplikasi lamaran, CV lengkap melalui link di bawah ini >>