The Lear Corporation is a Fortune 500 company with world-class products designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of talented employees. As a leading supplier of automotive seating and electrical, Lear serves its customers with global capabilities while maintaining individual commitment.
Lowongan Kerja PT Lear Automotive Indonesia
Position Summary :
- Responsible for major drawings and product development of automotive seating
- 2-3 years of experience in automotive parts
- Responsible for the communications of product changes between Customers and Plant. Direct and monitor product changes at Supplier locations.
- Drive continuous improvement of the products and execution of product changes.
- Drive cost effectiveness of proposed engineering changes and recommend course of action to management team.
- Contributes to monthly technical design review. Provides best practices in creating/reviewing layout drawings, detail drawings and assembly drawings.
- Provides best practices in design and engineering. This can include but is not limited to drawing standards, FEA, GD&T, root cause analysis, DFMEA, hand calculations and use of carry-over and core product technology.
- Executes robust design/design changes to provide the highest quality in the build and assembly of prototype parts with agreed to process. Ensures design data is released on-time to support highest quality assemblies for testing and the customer.
- Leads root cause analysis in the resolution of any test failures. Reviews the analysis with the appropriate engineering management resources to resolve any particularly difficult problems.
- Develops technical solutions that support business objectives (cost, performance, timing, weight, and investment) for both new RFQ & current products.
- Provides marked up drawings or CAD models through designers (front/back-office) to facilitate accurate costing and quoting exercises.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in relevant field.
- Require 2-3 years of experience in related filed
- Knowledge required of Catia V5 or UG/NX 8.
- Ability to work in a highly productive, constantly changing environment.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.