ECCO Indonesia was established as ECCO’s first Asian based factory in 1990. The main purpose was supply of uppers to ECCO’s montage units in Denmark and Portugal.
With the installation of the first injection machine in 2004 ECCO Indonesia started montage production on own uppers, but most uppers were still exported for montage in Europe. In 2004, ECCO Indonesia exported more than 5 million uppers. Since production was expanded year by year, more space and capacity was needed. In 2007 ECCO Indonesia bought the neighbouring factory. The entire production was reorganised so that the Upper Factory (uppers for export) moved into the new building and the Shoe Factory (uppers and montage of full shoes) continued in the original buildings. In 2011, 2 additional injection machines were installed and in 2012 Upper factory III was opened.
Today, the production of full shoes accounts for 70 % of the total production in ECCO Indonesia. In addition to producing casual Mens and Ladies styles, ECCO Indonesia is specialized in production of Kids shoes and sandals. The factory is located in Sidoarjo on the eastern side of Java Island.
Our vision is to be the best shoe company in the world. To be able to achieve this, ECCO is looking for talented employees who have a true passion about what they do. You are therefore invited to come walk the world with us.
At ECCO, we invest in our people. Our ambition is to be a highly attractive workplace, providing employees with ongoing opportunities for professional training, constant challenges and internal mobility in a global network.
We are currently looking for talented employees who can continue to support the development of the organisation within all areas of the company, who see things in a global perspective and want to work in an international environment.
Lowongan Kerja PT. ECCO Indonesia
Posisi : Senior HR Generalist
Jawa Timur - Sidoarjo
- This Position would be managing HR in several part with cross function chances. He/ She would be responsible as business partner to the business, giving support by factual data, plan and advice.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree in any field.
- High Level English Profiency
- At least 8 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- At least 5 Years Manufacturing experience.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Experienced in Compensation & Benefit, Recruitment, People Development, Organization Development and Industrial Relation
- Other skills required : Detail oriented, administration, presentation and negotiation skill, computer literacy, ability to cope with pressure from multiple function and department.
Lowongan Kerja PT. ECCO Indonesia ini berlaku sampai 16 Juni 2017, silahkan melakukan lamaran secara online di link berikut >>