The company has come a long way since its small beginnings in 1942. It was set up as a partnership firm by four friends who were willing to take on the world's biggest, most famous paint companies operating in India at that time. Over the course of 25 years, Asian Paints became a corporate force and India's leading paints company. Driven by its strong consumer-focus and innovative spirit, the company has been the market leader in paints since 1967. Today, it is double the size of any other paint company in India. Asian Paints manufactures a wide range of paints for decorative and industrial use.
Lowongan Kerja PT Asian Paint Color Indonesia
Posisi : LOGISTICS OFFICER
Managing Warehouses operations and accounting
- Ensuring availability of adequate space and infrastructure at all times.
- Management of Finished Goods, Promotional and other items in the warehouse.
- Regular physical verification of assets and inventory and detailed analysis of variances, if any.
- Effective Inventory management to reduce dead, damage and non/slow moving stock and avoid FG stock-out.
- Effective monitor and control on CFA / Logistics companies.
- Coordination with sales and supply chain on inventory management and movement.
Lowongan Kerja PT Asian Paint Color Indonesia ini berlaku sampai 10 Juni 2017, Apabila Anda memenuhi persyaratan diatas, segera kirimkan aplikasi lamaran, CV lengkap melalui link di bawah ini >>