Ship owning and operating.
Operating container-liner services between the islands in Indonesia, including a direct service from Surabaya to Dili, East Timor with a fleet of 57 vessels and 40,000 box containers, Meratus offers an extensive and integrated shipping service-network consisting of currently 30 container liner services between Indonesia’s major ports.
Meratus also owns and operates multipurpose vessels capable of carrying project cargo and construction cargo that require bigger lifting capacity as well as long unobstructed cargo hold. All of Meratus’ vessels are Indonesian flag and capable of extended trading area in South East Asia, suitable for shipping construction projects and project logistics within Indonesia as well as international trading between ASEAN countries. Another service available from Meratus is ship’s agency in outports of Indonesia.
Logistics and freight forwarding.
Covering domestic and international shipments, this service is provided by affiliated company : MIF.
Coal transport and logistics.
The dry bulk logistics, including transhipment operations of offshore floating crane together with tug and barge owning-and-operating business is run by an affiliated company, Meratus Advance Maritim (MDM).
MDM operates several sets of powerful and modern tugs and jumbo, 394' feet barges and 18,000 mtpd guarantee loading rate of offshore floating crane
Terminal operators and stevedores.
Operations in Tanjung Priok, Jakarta and Tanjung Perak Surabaya are carried out by affiliated companies.
Offshore supply vessels.
Partnership with Indonesia offshore shipping service provider, Wintermar, in the provision of four Platform Supply Vessels: WM. Makassar, WM. Sulawesi , WM. Natuna and WM. Pacific.
Meratus’ integrated and synergistic services in the shipping and transportation industry have attracted a number of leading multinational clients from various industry sectors including :
- Project construction & installation
- Oil and gas
Lowongan Kerja Meratus Line & Group
Posisi : WAREHOUSE OFFICER
- Plan and co-ordinate the incoming goods, storage and dispatch of items in a timely and efficient manner to achieve your team objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), as determined by the Warehouse Coord
- To ensure effective, safe, accurate and timely stock management to include space allocation, stock transfer and dealing with non-confirming product.
- Management of third part offsite storage.
- Working closely with the Purchasing department to ensure adequate stock levels.
- Organising and ensuring accurate and periodic cycle counts and stock takes.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the quality of the product and service within the Warehouse is maintained at the highest possible standards for the customer.
- Ensure quality procedures and team quality targets are strictly adhered to.
- Implement the company’s Health and Safety Policy, ensuring safe working conditions and practices within the Warehouse.
- Represent the department on the Health & Safety Committee as required.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
- Proven work experience as a warehouse leader / coordinator
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- BS degree in any fields
- Having Forklift Driving (SIO) Licence is desirable
- Placement in Tanjung Perak for Surabaya based, and Tanjung Priok for Jakarta Based.