In 1935, amid the economic uncertainties following the Great Depression, UOB opened its doors to offer banking services for the merchant community in Singapore.
Since then, UOB has grown organically and through a series of strategic acquisitions. Today, UOB is rated among the world’s top banks: ‘Aa1’ by Moody’s and ‘AA-’ by Standard & Poor’s and Fitch Ratings.
Generations of UOB employees for the past 80 years have carried through the entrepreneurial spirit, focus on long-term value creation and an unwavering commitment to do what is right for our customers and our colleagues.
At UOB, we believe in being a responsible financial services provider and we are committed to making a difference in the lives of our stakeholders and in the communities in which we operate.
Just as we are dedicated to helping our customers manage their finances wisely and grow their businesses, UOB is steadfast in our support of social development, particularly in the areas of art, children and education.
Lowongan Kerja Bank UOB
Posisi : VP/AVP, Group Investment Banking (Indonesia Market), Mezzanine Finance
Job responsibilities :
- Deal sourcing in South-east Asia from external sources and within UOB corporate clientele
- Able to work independently and/or lead a team to evaluate deal feasibility, make recommendation and plan for and execute the deal
- Lead and perform business, legal and financial due diligence on target's business which includes analysing performance and risk data, performing background checks, conducting on-site due diligence, and drafting clear, logical analysis and conclusion
- Verify financial model to establish deal economics
- Structure and negotiate deal framework, terms and conditions
- Manage deal process including coordinating with investee, legal counsels, financial DD team, accountants, industry and internal deal team members
- Prepare documents for internal approval processes (writing reports and analyses and presenting to committee)
- Minimum of 5 years of direct investment, mezzanine financing and/or illiquid investment or buyside experience
- Have a proven track record of closing deals in past 2 years
- Knowledgeable about SEA market
- Able to use technical skills and knowledge to solve problems and give advice
- Excellent organizational skills, able to multi-task across many tasks and projects and plan ahead
- Able to present in a measured, clear, articulate way - in particular with regard to technical issues
- Able to work autonomously, self-reliant, great common sense
- Excellent project management skills
- Fluency English (written and oral)
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia (written and oral) for handling Indonesia market