The Group is the largest single-site coal producer in the southern hemisphere and has three operating mine areas (namely Paringin, Tutupan, and Wara). The group also has a 25% interest in a joint venture with BHP in 7 coking coal concessions in Central Kalimantan. Adaro Power established in December 2010, represents all the power generations business interest of the Group.
In line with this mission, Adaro Power is assuming the Sponsor's role for all the power generation projects undertaken by the Group. Adaro Power's Projects such as PT. Makmur Sejahtera Wisesa (Tanjung-South Kalimantan), PT. Bhimasena Power Indonesia (Batang-Central Java), and PT. Tanjung Power Indonesia (Tanjung-South Kalimantan).
Our vision is to be leading Indonesian mining & energy group. Our missions are to satisfy our customer's need, develop our people, partner with suppliers, support community and national development, maximize shareholder value.
At Adaro we have long known that the task of attracting, developing and retaining highly skilled people is central to achieving our objective of creating maximum sustainable value from Indonesian coal.
Lowongan Kerja Adaro Group
Posisi : HRGA Supervisor
Kalimantan Selatan - Tabalong
- Responsible for coordinating and arranging human resource activities on site to support the company’s operational activities in accordance with the prevailing company and government laws and regulations as well as performing office general affairs (logistics, business travel, hotel, transportation, site office & asset maintenance and housekeeping) to ensure all general affairs services are provided in accordance with company policy, on time and support the overall project as well as performing at site.
- Perform compensation and benefit activities for employees on site in accordance with the prevailing company and government laws and regulations relating to human resources to ensure all employees rights are managed well to support the company’s operations.
- Socialize corporate policies to all site employees to create a conducive industrial relationship between employees and the company.
- Maintain employee data into the HR information system database to ensure all employee data are valid and up to date.
- Conduct recruitment & selection administrative activities for local employees in accordance with the company’s needs and policies to support the company’s operations.
- Conduct administrative HR duties such as liaising with healthcare facilities for sick employees, issuing reference letters, as well as to prepare workforce permits and other obligations regarding human resources by liaising with the local Department of Labor.
- Coordinate and arrange business travel such as ticketing, accommodation and transportation and to ensure they are well arranged and on time.
- Coordinate site office maintenance and housekeeping to ensure site office is well maintained.
- Coordinate site office asset maintenance regularly to ensure all assets are well maintained and operational ready.
- Maintain and coordinate site office logistic needs, ensuring all site office logistics are always available and in accordance with the logistical needs of the project.
- Control the availability of the transportation, accomodation, meals of all employees on site area to meet the availability of facilities for the employees.
- Coordinate and arrange the Information Technology Helpdesk on Site to ensure the IT facilities in order to run properly.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring in all major
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar position
- Required Competencies : Recruitment, Industrial Relation, Employee Relation, People Development, HR Administrative, General Affairs.
- Good communication, leadership & managerial skills and has to be passionate in human resources
- Excellent command in English both verbal and written
- Willing to be located at Tanjung, Kalimantan Selatan
Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Adaro Group ini berlaku sampai 10 Juni 2017, Apabila Anda memenuhi persyaratan diatas, segera kirimkan aplikasi lamaran, CV lengkap melalui link di bawah ini >>