Panin Bank is one of the major commercial banks in Indonesia. Established in 1971 resulting from the merger of Bank Kemakmuran, Bank Industri Jaya, dan Bank Industri Dagang Indonesia. Panin Bank listed its shares on the Jakarta Stock Exchange in 1982 making it the first bank publicly traded on the exchange.
As of June 2009, Panin Bank listed as the 7th largest bank in Indonesia in terms of total assets Rp.71,2 trillion, with capitalization reached Rp. CAR 9.8 trillion and 23.9%.
|Image Source : google.com|
Panin Bank has a business network of more than 450 in various major cities in Indonesia and more than 18,500 ATMs ALTO and ATM Bersama network, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Phone Banking and Call Center as well as debit cards in cooperation with MasterCard, Cirrus, Maestro accessed internationally.
Panin Bank's business strategy to focus on retail banking business. Panin Bank managed to position itself as one of the major banks that excel in consumer services and commercial products.
Panin Bank shareholders are Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Ltd (37.1%) through its stake in Votraint No. 1103 Pty Ltd, PT Panin Financial Tbk (45.9%), and both domestic and international public
Panin Bank Job VacanciesJOB DESCRIPTION :
- Carry out the daily management of operational objectives Capem Capem that can be achieved, in the form of an optimal level of service and achievement of business targets Capem
- Capem implement work processes in accordance with the applicable Sisdur
- Give approval for the transaction - a large number of transactions in accordance with the authority after research
- Elaborate and implement strategies into operational branch Capem
- Increase sales of fund products and services, increase fee-based income from transactions business field and forwards the loan application to the Main Branch
- Controlling spending - spending on Capem to reduce wastage
- Handle and resolve complaints - complaints in the work environment, both internally and externally
- Submit reports on sales / target periodically to the Branch Manager
- Minimum education S1 from all majors
- Age 28-40 years
- Minimum 2 years experience in the field and the same position
- KCU would be placed in Senayan Group: KCU Senayan, KCU CBD Pluit, KCU Bekasi Square, KCU coffee, KCU Gading Serpong