Job Vacancy Samsung MSCI October 2012. Samsung MSCI (Multimedia Solution Center Indonesia) is a Research and Development Center. Samsung MSCI is a subsidiary of PT Samsung Electronics Indonesia. The company was founded sometime in May 2012. And at present has around 100 employees in September 2012. This is a considerable achievement for a newly established company. Perhaps because the name of Samsung are great that many employees who want to switch to Samsung MSCI or freshgrad many who are interested to work at Samsung. Samsung MSCI is one of the largest R & D center in Asia engaged in mobile technology. Samsung MSCI Indonesia located in central Jakarta, precisely in GKBI Building, adjacent to the BRI and Plaza Semanggai. In Samsung MSCI's because it focuses on the development of mobile, there are four divisions or mobile software development team is a team of Blackberry, Android team, a team of iOS and Windows Phone team.
Samsung MSCI opened its Research and Development for Mobile because Samsung wants to not only rely on hardware sales alone, but also saw the potential of the software market, especially in the field of Mobile. In addition, Samsung MSCI established in Indonesia because he saw the potential for the development of mobile technology, Mobile Industry market, such as potential graduate students from ITB and UI, and a number of experts in this field. Hopefully with the MSCI Indonesia can enhance creativity in young people of Indonesia and produces mobile technology products that benefit people. Besides Samsung MSCI hopefully can increase positive climate for mobile technology industry in Indonesia.
Through This Job Website, we tell You about Job Vacancies Samsung MSCI for make Your Career and become Profesional at position as :
Head of Technology ResearchJakarta Raya
- Local strengths technology information
- New technology information
- Standardization technology trend
- Locally requested cooperation technology
- Event information
- Technology company overview, size and latest info
- Secured technology / Developing direction by technology company
- Standardization technology development trend and activities, etc.
- Contact information of best university and educational-industrial complex
- Strengths technology possible to be applied to the business field and the R&D field for the HQ
- R&D trend for the strengths technology by professor or lab
- Analyze Information and develop the report
- Candidate must possess at least a S1 Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Previous Experience in R&D Centre preferred
- At least 5 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
PT Samsung Electronics IndonesiaIndonesia Stock Exchange Building Tower 1, 7th Fl
Jl. Jend.Sudirman Kav. 52-53