Job Vacancy PT Indonesia Air Asia. PT Indonesia Air Asia is a low cost airline based in Indonesia. PT. Indonesia AirAsia is a licensed airlines AirAsia International, low-cost airline of Malaysia, in Indonesia. In 2004, AWAIR taken over AirAsia, market orientation and transfer to the low-cost airline. First flight began in December of that year. Starting December 1, 2005, AWAIR renamed PT. Indonesia AirAsia. Under new management, Indonesia AirAsia was initially planned to serve low-cost flights between Indonesia and Singapore, but it was canceled after the Civil Air Authority of Singapore (CAAS) rejected an application for landing rights
Indonesia AirAsia was established in September 1999 under the name. AWAIR International. They started scheduled flights to several cities in Indonesia in 2000, which was followed by the opening of flights abroad (Singapore). Intense competition in the aviation sector in Indonesia makes AWAIR ceased operations about a year later.We have Jobs Openings / Job Advertisement at PT Indonesia Air Asia, for you Candidates Profesional as Job Seekers, Make career with us on position as :
General Affair Supervisor
- Responsible for the day to day running of the division, handle office admin duties and in charge of division management
- Handle clerical and secretarial functions
- Arranging Travel, meetings and appointments
- Schedule appointments, draft correspondence for management
- Coordinating office staff activities and allocating resources to ensure maximal efficiency and to enable task execution
- Maintain and negotiate the company contracts for office leasing, office cleaning, office supplies: newspaper subscriptions, stationeries, refreshments, corporate phones, travel, hotel, serviced apartment, credit cards, company parking, live plants, photocopiers leasing etc
- Analyzing, monitoring internal processes, monitoring and maintaining office supplies inventory.
- Monitoring and establishing procedures for office record keeping and ensure the confidentiality and security of data
- Preparing operational schedules and reports to ensure maximal efficiency
- Coordinate purchase and ongoing inventory of office supplies
- Undertake mail collection and distribution, pantry and reception
- Maintain office records, liaising with corporate secretary to ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Preparation, communication, coordination and storage of data to support operation
- Male/Female, Max. 40 Years Old
- Bachelor or Diploma degree
- Min 3 Years experience in similar position in office manager and management (preferably in aviation industry).
- Strong business and finance administration Knowledge
- Excellent Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word are essential.
- Good leadership skill and integrity.
- Ability to work on own initiative, multitask and complete task independently
- Attention to detail, with high standard in all work aspect
- Having negotiation skill, with confident and precise written and oral communication in English and bahasa. Communicate and liaise verbally in writing with clients and suppliers as appropriate.
- Proactive approach with confidence to suggest ways of improving efficiency.
- Flexible and adaptable
PT Indonesia AirAsia
Office Management Building
Office Management Building
2 Floor Terminal IA Departure
Soekarno Hatta International
Cengkareng | Official Website: http://airasia.com
Posted by 11:24 PM and have, Published at