Job Vacancy Bank HSBC. Bank HSBC is the leading international bank in the world. A Group serving millions of customers of some 7500 offices in more than 80 countries and territories around the world. Embracing the value of HSBC - dependable, Open Connected - throughout their working lives, our global workforce consists of almost 300,000 employees are dedicated to creating a more meritocratic organization and leading diverse talent in the world that aspire to join. As a global bank that Asia, our footprint covers 24 countries and territories, representing half of the world's population. 120,000 plus employees are based in some 1,100 offices and a collective attempt to establish the Asia-Pacific region as the most favorable for the HSBC Group. Our Asian roots coupled with our international expertise means we can offer our people unparalleled exposure to this market dynamic and diverse career opportunities offered.
Bank HSBC opened its first office in Jakarta Indonesia (known as Batavia) in 1884, and then expanded the operation to Surabaya in 1896. With branches in major cities, HSBC provides personal financial services treasury and capital markets, and corporate, commercial, institutional, and Amanah Syariah banking in Indonesia.
If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contribution you make, joined HSBC and discover how diversity drive our success.
Customer value is important in maintaining Managementis HSBC's position as a world-class provider of retail banking and wealth management solutions, direct business development with a focus on the customer. The team works to ensure the most appropriate price, product and promotion are directed to the most relevant customers, concentrate on building value and creating exceptional customer experiences.
We tell for Job Seeker about Job Vacancies Bank HSBC. We invite you to join us to make a Career and become Profesional through position as :
Officer CRMS Lead Management Retail
Banking Wealth Management
- Support RBWM targeted business growth through the provision of timely reporting and analytical tools.
- Increase the current Information Management and Reporting with a more comprehensive analysis to support business decision making RBWM.
- Develop and improve the end-to-end campaign management to ensure effective closed-loop learning and criteria for the election campaign.
- Improve the Customer Contact Management and Marketing Campaign effectiveness through the implementation of various infrastructure Customer
- Relationship Management (CRM) infrastructure.
- Increase the current CRM Marketing Campaign and Contact Management processes to ensure output quality and turn around time is faster.
- Hold at least a S1 degree with 3 years experience in campaign management and analytical positions.
- Strong technical knowledge and background statistics.
- amiliar with SAS Analytics and Data Mining tools.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of credibility and integrity.
If you have interested and meet the Qualifications Job Bank HSBC above, please send your Job Applications and detailed CV (in English) to address below :
World Trade Center, 4th Floor
Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav.29-31
email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Detailed Informations visit our Official Website : www.hsbc.co.id/careers