Jobs Vacancy - ANZ's presence in Indonesia dates back to 1973 when ANZ Grindlays Bank established a representative office in Jakarta. This has enabled us to experience, first hand, the robust nature of the Indonesian economy and, more specifically, to learn about the local business culture and build relationships with the government, business and financial sector. In 1993, Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited acquired an 85% shareholding in a joint venture bank now known as PT ANZ Panin Bank.
- Being a part of the Retail Treasury Sales, you will execute FX transactions and develop effective marketing strategy to sell treasury products.
- The candidate will work towards acquiring and building a large base of customers by meeting their needs with treasury products.
- You will advise existing and potential clients on currency market condition.
- Essential to this role, will be demonstrated experience in sales and proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Good knowledge of international financial markets and economic trends with specialty in FX trading or related product development.
- Though not mandatory, a tertiary qualification in a business related field, such as Bachelor of Business/Management/Commerce/Finance/Accounting/Economics will be well regarded.
ANZ Tower 8th Floor