Jobs Vacancies - Holcim is a company that manufactures and the distribution of cement, crushed stone, gravel, sand, asphalt and ready-mix concrete. The company also offers consulting, research, trading, engineering and other services.
Holcim is a global company that employs about 80,000 people, with production sites in 70 countries. With a market presence on every continent, Holcim is more globally spread than other building materials group, which allows us to create a strong foothold in each individual market, and provide a stable income for the Group.
We invite you to make a career, join us for jobs position as :
Cilegon (Banten) - Ciwandan
- Maintain for quality control of raw materials and alternative raw materials, gypsum, MIC, clinker and cement products (FM outlet and ship out). In accordance with test plans and test methods are applicable and are also involved in a trial - correspond with the scheme and guidelines of calibration- to improve quality or use of MIC
- Provide recommendations in solving the deviation of analysis results.
- Minimum High School Level with relevant field
- Minimum 1 year in current position/2 year in chemical /physic cement analyst
- Can operate computer (Office & Lotus)
- Good communication skills in Indonesian and English (oral and written)
- Understanding the overall production process
- Understanding how and where to place the material in the field.
- Experience in making Reagent
- Capable to analyse material by XRF or /and Wet Analysis
Holcim Organizational Design & Development Dept.