PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - Bank BRI is one of the biggest commercial bank company in Indonesia. The Bank focused on financial services in Micro, Small to Medium size Enterprises (MSME/UMKM). The Bank first operated in 1895 and became one of the oldest bank in Indonesia. The Bank's head office located in Jakarta and operated in 7,004 office networks all over Indonesia and overseas. The Company served 33 million accounts either depositors or borrowers. With supported by high commitment from all of BRI employees, BRI succesfully booked 2010 net profit of Rp11.47 trillion, increasing 56.98% compared to that of 2009. BRI thrid party funds in 2010 was Rp333,65 trillion, increasing 30,37% from the previous years.
In line with its vision, to become a leading commercial bank that always prioritizes customer satisfaction, currently PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk provides the opportunity for potential candidates to join as:
Program Pengembangan Staf BRI
PPS Umum, PPS Auditor, PS IT
General Requirements :
• Hold Bachelor Degree (S1) / Master Degree (S2) from reputable university with accreditation score A or B.
• Majoring in:
o PPS Umum: Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture Technology, Psychology, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Fisipol (only for Department of International Relations, Communication, Fiscal Administration, Business Administration and State Administration), MIPA (only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics.
o PPS Auditor: Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture, Fisipol (only for Fiscal Administration, Business Administration and State Administration), MIPA (only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics).
o PPS IT: Computer Science, Informatics Engineering
• Minimum GPA for Bachelor (S1) Degree ; 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS)
• Minimum GPA for Master (S2) Degree ; 3.25 with Bachelor GPA minimum 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS)
• Single, not married with max age 27 years old for Bachelor Degree and 30 years old Master Degree
• Prioritized for those who have never been applying Program Pengembangan Staf (PPS) BRI before.
• Willing to be placed in all work areas of BRI
• Willing to sign a Letter of Agreement with BRI if already accepted as a participant PPS BRI.
For further detail, please refer official source from CDC UGM on following link below. For those who are interested, can be present at the event of BRI JOB EXPO Bandung 2012 at Gedung Serba Guna (GSG) Kampus ITB, Jl. Ganesha No 10 Bandung, - 31 January 2012 at 09.00 am - 02.00 pm with 1 sheet of new Color Photo 3x4. Application forms will only be provided on site JOB EXPO.